Ribbon Stash Busting Layout

Here is my Ribbon Stash Busting scrapbooking layout.  This is on a 12x12 piece of White Daisy Cardstock, the patterned paper is from the discontinued Craft On paper packet which is cut to an 8" circle.  I used Ballerina cardstock for the photo mat cut at a 6.25" circle and the photo is printed at a 6" circle which I did on Canva and printed on glossy photo paper.  


For the ribbon I used about 22 different ribbons with 3 pieces cut from each ribbon.  I cut them all at 4", folded them in half and trimmed as needed.  I did use Glue Dots to first hold the ribbon folded in half and then to adhere to the cardstock.  I have seen similar layouts on Pinterest (follow me at Because Cute Matters with Renae McBarron) which are so cute and I'm really happy with my version!

This is the Layout Sketch for you to follow, and if you would like the Cricut Design Space Cutting File link is below.  To get your name in my November Stash Busting Challenge, join my Because Cute Matters Facebook Group and share your version of this layout.  Next week I'll be doing one last Ribbon Stash Busting project  for you to join in on before doing the drawing at the end of the month.

Cricut Design Space Link:  https://design.cricut.com/landing/project-detail/637e852dc115ea9157d37ce0

Comments