Ribbon Stash Busting Project

I've been wanting to make one of these cute ribbon tassels for so long and doing the Ribbon Stash Busting all month gave me the push I needed to make it.  I used 15 different ribbons and fibers which I cut at 8".  I then tied a black fiber (I cut it at 6") around the middle of the ribbons (I may have fussed with it a little too long trying to get each ribbon fairly even) and then put one side of all the ribbons and fibers through this lobster clasp keychain that I got at Michaels, but you can use any type of a key ring.  I then folded it in half and used more of the black fiber (I cut it at 10") to tie everything together near the key ring.  I put it on my Big Happy Planner, but I think it would be super cute on a backpack, purse, seriously, anything, I can't wait to make more!  If you make one, share it in my Because Cute Matters Facebook Group to get your name in the prize drawing.  Thanks for checking it out and remember, Cute Matters!








Comments