June Stash Busting Challenge

I know you all are going to think I'm crazy, but I just finished a complete overhaul reorganization of all my embellishments! As you know, I have been working on using my stash more and I have been focusing on one particular item each month. But recently I saw something on Pinterest that inspired me to take this drastic measure. All it was was a card that had a huge mix of embellishments and I thought that instead of focusing on one item, it would be so much more fun to pull a bunch of items together then make a card on the fly with those embellishments.

To organize my embellishments I started with sorting them by shape and then by color. Here is a picture of one of my containers with "circles" (its a mix of brads, dots, gems, paper, pearls, stickers, etc) divided by color in separate containers to give you an idea of what I did. I finished the other day and then made 3 cards using the same embellishments and it was so fun!
I'm challenging each of you create your own version(s) and for all those that share their photos, I will draw a name and send you the cute "Yay" stamp pictured here. Here is the card recipe for you to follow:
*Pick a PML sentiment or stamp one on paper
*Pick 2 coordinating pieces of paper (I used more PML cards)
*5 hearts
*1 arrow
*1 border sticker or Zip Strip
*5 circle shaped embellishments
*1 flourish (I used bling, but you could use a sticker, etc.)
*1 misc. item (I used balloons)
I did end up adding more embellishments to one card and leaving out some of the embellishments on the other 2, so don't feel like you have to stick to the recipe completely. Now have fun and make something CUTE! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!! I'll do the drawing the end of June to give you all time to play and make your creations.





Comments