My New Stampin' Up! Website - becausecutematters.stampinup.net


Can you even believe it is here?!  My new Stampin' Up! Website is ready to go and it has exclusive CTMH/SU! product being released today (while supplies last) available only to previous Close To My Heart customers (use the same email address you used with Close To My Heart to get these products)!  There will be additional CTMH/SU! releases each month (while supplies last) through August then awesome new surprises coming in September for my CTMH peeps!

Also, Stampin' Up! is releasing their brand new Annual Catalog today, so lots of new things for you to  choose from!  I'm so excited for this new journey and that you are coming along with me on it!  Let me know if you have any questions as you check out all the awesomeness on my website and I'll do my best to answer you.  I have been binge watching SU! training videos in preparation for this change to try and be ready, but I know I still have more to learn so please be patient with me as we figure this all out together.  Here is the link to my Stampin' Up! website:

https://becausecutematters.stampinup.net/

Comments