Stamp It 3 Ways with Attention Shopper

It's a new chapter, a new company and a new monthly freebie from me! I've created a PDF Tutorial with 3 different card layouts that you can use with any stamps or dies. For these card layouts I have used Stampin' Up!'s new Attention Shopper Bundle. To get my Stamp It 3 Ways with Attention Shopper PDF Tutorial for FREE, place an order on my website anytime during May, 2024 and I'll email you the PDF which has all the measurements and instructions. You can also see the video of me putting together all these cards on my Because Cute Matters YouTube channel.

Now that I have the big announcement out of the way, let me tell you why I chose to Stamp it 3 Ways. I had a customer way back in the beginning of my D.O.T.S. career who wouldn't buy a stamp unless she could immediately think of 3 different ways to use it. That has always stuck with me, so I wanted to bring that into this new chapter of my papercrafting career! Each month I'll release a new Stamp it 3 Ways PDF and videos with new card layouts that can be used with any stamps and dies and then I'll show you how to use one stamp set 3 ways with the card layouts. You'll get the PDF's free with an order each month. I'm so excited to be bringing you this new program, I hope you will love it as much as I do!

Comments